Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2009
















I had the honor of doing hair for children of Celebrities at the 2009 Nickelodeon kids choice awards. It was a day full of adventure. 33 stylists, 350 kids, 1 day.....WOW, thats what I said. I got pink extensions for the day which was a first for me. I met alot of new people, and was part of a fun and talented team of ladies.

Cory and I went out to California 4 days early and stayed in Manhatten Beach. We traveled the Pacific coast highway both south and north, and had some him and I time. It was amazing. We did miss the girls, but having him to myself is an awesome feeling.

The girls stayed with my parents for the weekend. A big THANKS to my sister and Pete....if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be able to go. She gave us a plane voucher to fly us out there.

No comments: